 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3391
  additional reinforcements for BrickWARZ

this is to mainly Richard: I got 4 more defense archers (with 3 more that are still MIA - I ordered them via E-bay) I also bought a King Leo set (no, not the castle...) :( to the townies/trainheads: I bought an additional soccer bus so I can make MY (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)