 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3383
Re: another RIS set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 04:27:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I won an auction for RIS 1.0??  for just over $100 US.  I guess I'll have to
wait for its arrival to see its condition but it is another mindstorm set.
That will make it 2 now.  My goal is later on (probably in the fall) to
get a 2.0 and have all 3 mindstorm sets.....

Cool! But I've gotta brag - I got a 1.0 complete in box (opened) locally for
AU$100 (about US$50) 8?P

The 1.0 is the one with AC power connector. Really handy while debugging
programs!

now I just have to start buildin' the 'bots!!!

Nah, just build cranes http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/towercrane 8?)

Ben

pretend I actually came out with a robot design....(because I'm not able
to come to RTL X because of drill / vacation (going to Virginia for 3 days
by plane to shoot weapons....yes, sometimes being in the military is
good!!!!) :)

Ohhhh Nooooo! Not the 2nd amendment debate again!

ROSCO

Pretend my programs never have bugs...