 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 338
  Spectrum?

Hi I'm new to rtlToronto, but will see you at Mel's on Friday night. I'm building my first sumo bot and hopefully you will politely refrain from laughing when you see it! Your group has great community/sharing spirit! Chris Magno mentioned being (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Spectrum?

(...) Hi, I'm fairly new, just started hanging out since September. I'll be there too. I'm (...) never! (...) I live just down the road from Spectrums main warehouse :) I could probably pick stuff up for you if you wanted... We talked about the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)