 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3349
  reposting.... last minute train 3 stuff and robotics 10 question....

Train.... Just a reminder (Dave I believe this is for you) We need some extra segments of straight track (at Least 7) 6 for bridges and 1 for my part of town... if some one can bring extra that would be great (more then 7 is probably better.....) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)