 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3325
3324  |  3326
Subject:
town hall is complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:19:54 GMT

I finished up the roof of the town hall, and it is ready for display.
My sister <insisted> on helping me out... I don't know if I'd exactly call
it help though...

I changed my mind about posting pics, though...since there are enough "teaser"
photos (on Brickshelf).  I did take about 4 or 5 with my "funsaver" camera.
I bought the funsaver to take some "quality" pics of my designs, and for the
next Train Show. (well the one this weekend)

I guess I'd better start working on element accumulation for my next project...
which uses 2 large grey baseplates (48 X 48 stud) and 12 green baseplates
(8 X 16 stud) creating a total area of 96 studs X 64 studs.

There is to be a wall around the area (using wall pieces from a undisclosed
amount of guarded inns), and a well in the middle of the "project".
There are to be 10 houses, joined together like a townhousing neighbourhood.
Needless to say, this will be make my town hall look rather small.

Ben