 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 32
    local parts —Joe Americano
   Hi Guys, It sure is great to see a local robotics group. I'm new to all this and am having difficulty finding a local robotics non lego parts supplier-basic stamp, handy board etc. Also gears and motors. Your help would be greatly appreciated.P.S. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: local parts (non lego slightly OT) —Chris Magno
   (...) for the Stamp, in toronto... your SOL. sorry. i have not found a local supplier. nearest is either Quebec, or Calgary. check out paralx(sp).com they might have more up to date info. other pic and microcontrolers can be had from FutureActive (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)