 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3176
  Re: SW minifigures for Town figs

(...) Oh, I'm in…but only for the Capes and brown or black hand pieces! And if you’ve got any Castle parts your willin’ to part with I'll make it worth your while. I've got Town pieces a-plenty!!! --==Richard==-- P.S. Obiwan's brown hood-piece from (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: SW minifigures for Town figs

Hey Calum, Would it be at all possible for you to set aside a few Capes and Obiwan's brown hood-piece from the Gungan sub (Cause I don’t even have one!) for me upon our meeting at Mel’s or for T3 (should I be unable to make it tomorrow) I'll have my (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: SW minifigures for Town figs

(...) I'll bring them in tonight. Bring in some basic Town minifigures with classic smiles. Calum (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: SW minifigures for Town figs

(...) I apologize, for I'll be unable to make it to Mel’s tonight. Perhaps we can reconvene the trade upon the 19th @ T3! Again, sorry for the inconvenience. -R (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)