 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3109
  Re: [Review: Technic 8466 4x4]

I agree, this set really rocks! I was so excited when i just finished the chassis that i messed with it for a little bit, even before i finished the whole truck! I figured the chassis was the most exciting part of the whole truck, and the body (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: [Review: Technic 8466 4x4]

(...) The 8466 suspension is still bouncy and pretty high riding over here. But mine's only been assembled for a week or two. The 8880 Supercar has exactly the opposite, it's my opinion the 8880 sits too high, and it has two shocks per wheel. Calum (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.reviews)