 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3103
Re: Love that Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 03:39:20 GMT

I figured that, but I had to blame someone.....

Jeff VW

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
I get home and Start building... I got partway through the first section • and
loose pieces out of the box. So what do I do, you ask? I call Lego and • after
a short discussion find out that I can get all of the pieces that I am
missing sent to me.

Well, we actually only took for Mario one full 8466.  The rest people may
have scurried away, shuffled underneath a skid somewhere etc.

Calum