 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3079
Re: Love that Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 03:10:47 GMT

G'Day
Is anyone swinging by Costco in the next few days ?
I would love to get one at that price.
(maybe a silver champion too, if it is under a hundred bucks.)
Cheers
Oliver
I would love to get one.
"Mario DeFacendis" <defacend@SNIP_THIShome.com> wrote in message
I was at Costco (Hwys. 400 & 7) today to buy a block of cheese, when I
noticed the 8466 4x4 SUV has been reduced to $49.77.  I quickly presented
myself at the returns desk (with receipt in hand, of course) and they
cheerfully refunded the difference.  I hope you all kept your receipts.

Tally ho!  Expedite!  Make haste!  Weigh anchor!  Get the lead out!  Put • the
pedal to the metal!  Get jiggy with it!

Mario