 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3056
    feb 23 r10 project X —Chris Magno
    I just came back from the library and paid them. it is not official, we have the rooms (all 3) booked for Feb. 23 2002 back to my new manas set. Chris Pretend this says something funny (22 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)