 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3053
3052  |  3054
Subject:
Programming in NQC on a PC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 21:52:39 GMT

http://hometown.aol.com/johnbinder/rcxcc.htm

I downloaded this, and I can't get it to go. Whenever I try to
compile/download...

"Unable to create process:
nqc -E"C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\temp.log" -L"C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\temp.lst" -I"C:\LEGO\Pro
grams" -TRCX "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\temp.nqc"
Make sure it is in a directory on the system path
or in the same directory as the controlling program.

What? ::scratches head::      :)

(ref: I have until this point always programmed on my palmtop. However,
today, I do not feel like typing on a small keyboard, so I decided to put a
program on my PC. BUT THIS DOESNT WORK. Awww...)

    Iain