 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3011
Re: rtl9 Video: Complete!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 19:34:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, James Stansfield writes:
It is not available for download, because I do not have 29385928598298 • MByte
free on my server. :-D

   I have room on my server for it... let me know where I can get at it and
I'll stick it up for everyone. (Ah the benefits of running your own
servers...)

Hi James,

It has already been posted up onto Peachy but if you could mirror it, I'm
sure other people may want to download it from another host-it's been
downloaded about 100 times in both the large and small forms since it was
posted:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-101301-video-large.mpg

Agreed on the benefits of running your own boxen.  Thanks in advance!

Calum

Just look at the video, realy good. I was also impress by all the monkey,
specially the round one, who did it? I Can't put a name on the face of the
owner.