 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2976
Re: I go away for a few days......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 01:06:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
   GEESH!!!

hello people!!!

I leave the province for a few days and I come back and find 40 posts
all about:

Why I like Calum (in Red Sauce with a Nice Bordeaux...)

or

The best DS9 ep - More Tribbles, More Troubles--Really cute seeing • O'Brien
in the lineup with Scotty, et al, getting admonished by Capt. Kirk.

I can only shake my head.

:)

I have to go now...... BUT i will be back and we can all talk about how
GREAT robots and lego is/are.

--
Chris

It is funny.....

actually, even more funny than the recent posts is the "lack of
robots" at last night's dinner.  Maybe there were some before I got there...
(I got there late.....)
And I think (evil) Calum has decided to go with Train3 anyways!!!

hahahahha, now that is funny.... :)