 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 292
  Mad sales at Bay

Hey folks, Thanks for the heads up on the big clearances at the Bay. I ended up getting a 8417 Mag Wheel Master (the blue Technic bike w metallic rims) for $12 down from $45 and a Blaze Commander Town Jr boat for $10 from $20. Only certain items are (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Mad sales at Bay

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:G6s9Kp.7xA@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) Only (...) Do you supose this sale covers all "Bay" stores? Or just one specific installation in Toronto? I can reach Fairview in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Mad sales at Bay

Hi, It does cover all the Bay stores but it is not very well advertised. In the KW area both the Conestoga Mall and Fairview Mall stores have their 20% off sign in the toy department. However, I asked the clerk in both stores to scan certain items (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)