 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2885
2884  |  2886
Subject:
FEB 23 2002 Robot Games
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:53:45 GMT

OK, its official.

I called the Library, and book the room(s) for Sat, Feb. 23.

this is the End of reading week for some, so you can have all week to
build your x-pattern sorter.

Other news.  Calum and I are thinking about finding another venue for
our Club meets.  (train/robot)

If you can think of a library in the west end, that is easy to get to
via TTC, and has decent parking (pay or not) and has a fair size room to
rent let us know and we will put it on the list for our scouting trips.

heck it does not even have to be a  library. Any facility that can house
our group and is a fair price would be ok.

Chris