 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2883
    site updates —Rob Stehlik
   Hi Everyone, I made some updates to my site: 1)building instructions for the window walker, and some pretty renderings 2)pictures of hexagone, my entrant at the last competition 3)a link to the Ferrari's new book about Lego robots (Mario sent me an (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)