 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 284
283  |  285
Subject:
Sears Clearance Warehouse (Brampton)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 18:39:39 GMT

Hi folks,

Hope you all rec'd lots of Lego for Christmas...  Anyway, just came back
from Sears Clearance Warehouse in Brampton. They are having a boxing week
40% off already reduced price for toys..  Well, I managed to get my self the
Star Wars Millennium Falcon (7160 I think) for $40.00 + tax...  It was reg
$149 and on sale for $75, then 40% off that . There is one more set there,
but was in rougher shape than the set I got.  They also had a Robotics
Discover Set, but it was destine to back  to Sears main stores for regular
retail - whatever that means....  Other than another 7160, the Brampton
store is Lego dry..  I suspect that the Mississauga outlet may have some
gems there...

Happy holidays,

Dave