 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2768
2767  |  2769
Subject:
interesting posting I found on Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:22:03 GMT

...I am quite sure Lar ++ will be reading this... (I don't doubt that
rtl Toronto is one of his favorite groups to read, next to Lugnet.Trains
(ofcourse).

bearing in mind that, I saw this interesting news article by a prolific
lugnet poster....

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14550

I am quite sure a few of the "local" readers of the group will find this
very amusing....

I know I did.

Enjoy,

Benjamin Medinets