 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2749
    latest project update —Benjamin Medinets
   I managed to build the roof of my church building (lego MOC), and found the "gothic doors" finally.... I need to work on the interior "effects" .... started on the pulpit, and need to build the pews. I also decided it would look a lot better if I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: latest project update —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I put in another "large" order to lego shop @ home. I bought approx. $50 US worth of bulk sets so I can really do the church "justice". Hopefully, it will come in on time, so I can finish it for Friday. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)