 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2644
  Take that CALUM!!!!

hey pal!!! you said that the cell walls should be BRICKS!!! i said plates. well fine bricks it is. I used all my black plates and stacked them 3 high!!!!! now I have a board brick height. from plates!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAH take that!!!!! (/insane) Chris (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Take that CALUM!!!!

(...) you truly are an evil man.... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Take that CALUM!!!!

My 2 cents on this: Plates. Plates Plates Plates. Or increase the block height to 3 bricks. My grabber wont work if i use bricks (except w/ 3 brick blocks), although i could redesign it. I dont have a terribly large lego collection, and i still (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Take that CALUM!!!!

so Calum, what's it to be. Trevyn says: (...) I spoke with Iain, and when i explained that the board could be made from ANY LENGTH plate, he realized that he had enuff. humph!!! -- Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)