 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2611
  e-bay finds of the month

Won 2 bids over the weekend.... here they are: 6347 Monorail Accessory Pack, unopened, like the one Iain has... (URL) Fire Rescue Boat.... a certain someone that works at Nortel (not to metion any names), who coincidently insists that the set goes (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: e-bay finds of the month

(...) Uh, yeah. I think I was making the comparison to the two 4031's I have still in box, so you'd want to compare apples to apples. Why would anyone buy used old Lego? While I would probably pay $20 for the hull of a 4031, it looks like you're (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)