 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2541
2540  |  2542
Subject:
Request for photos from rtl9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:43:09 GMT

Hi folks,

First off, I'm really happy to see all those who turned out for rtlToronto9,
including new folks who have come out to visit, as well as those like Trevyn
building for competition for the first time!

If you took photos with a digital camera at rtlToronto9 yesterday, please
email me if you'd like to donate your photos to the rtlToronto webpage.
We'll arrange either email or FTPing them to me.  Please don't email to me
directly without arranging something first. :)  If you're going to put up a
Brickshelf gallery instead, please post followup onto this post and I'll
link to it.

Calum