 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2518
  Re: Moment of Zen

(...) I too felt the anger in his words… Perhaps his chi is unbalanced, so much annoyance towards little ABS bricks? Let us all learn to love and respect the varying Lego themes. For each set offers its own unique elements that adds to creativity on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Moment of Zen

(...) I agree....but I also think the Rob is sick of reading Bionicle posts in the technic section....it is based on Technic but off on a far tangent. Let's just hope that Lego is right, and Bionicle will start a brand new generation of Lego (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)