 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2501
    [rtlToronto] Shirt fun etc —Calum Tsang
   Hi folks, We're quickly coming to the end of the first batch of rtlToronto shirts and it seems to have gone pretty well! By the rtlToronto Supply Chain Management System (aka, a slip of paper in the envelope of shirt money :) I've got about seven (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: [rtlToronto] Shirt fun etc —Richard Noeckel
   (...) This is not an official product from the Lego Company, but in fact, an enthusiast created shirt used for fundraising for rtlToronto, a Toronto based Lego User Group. rtlToronto is not responsible for anything, including being fired by wearing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: [rtlToronto] Shirt fun etc —Calum Tsang
   (...) Thanks, I try :) Calum (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)