 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2491
    [rtlToronto] Less Than a Week to rtlToronto9: Show Me the Monkey! —Calum Tsang
    rtlToronto9: Show Me the Monkey! The Seventh Toronto Lego Robotics Event Saturday, October 13th, 2001 Lillian H Smith Branch, Toronto Public Library 239 College Street (West of St George) Competitors 10AM, Audience 1PM rtlToronto9 will be the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

        Re: [rtlToronto] Less Than a Week to rtlToronto9: Show Me the Monkey! —Martin Scragg
   (...) I'd love to, but the chance of me getting there is basically zero (It's a long way from Australia). Make sure there are plenty of pictures, and lots of video of the competition. Martin (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)