 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2447
2446  |  2448
Subject:
5 new buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 19:08:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've created a webpage showing pictures of 5 buildings that I've made over
the past few months:

http://members.home.net/edegiuli/lego/5Bldg.htm

Please tell me what you think!

btw, I don't know how to set follow-ups, so fix if necessary.

Eric DeGiuli
http://members.home.net/edegiuli/