 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2419
  Space Shuttle

Got it last night when I got home from work and... Oh My!! I want another--it's that good!!! I couldn't believe how much fun I had putting it together and playing with it. It's sooooo good!!! I just can't say enuf about it. Anyway, just had to let (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)