 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2286
2285  |  2287
Subject:
Training at the Office
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 18:06:30 GMT

Well, the monkey has taken a back seat to trains again this week;
instead of putting gears together, I moved my layout (mountain) to the
office.  I completed both the inner and out loops on some spare desks,
and did a Van Winden-esque 4-points double crossover to allow trains to
be shunted back and forth.  I've currently got three small trains
running on the two loops, which makes for fun collision avoidance.  My
next tasks are to motorize more of the points, and to add a more
thorough switching yard.

Need more rolling stock, too :)

Anyway, all this to say: my train layout is set up if people want to get
together some time for an impromptu rtlTrain 2.1 :)

Jeff E