 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2271
    geeeesh —Chris Magno
   first day "back to school" and the only post is from Rob bragging about his speedy gonzalas robot. Rob: shouldn't you be building a Torsen Diff or something??? ;) Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: geeeesh —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I've already started school a week ago....1 week earlier due to American College system, or something like that. The really great news is that my little 12 year old sister is gone back to school.... WoooHooo!!! Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)