 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2268
    Re: Monorail Page / Pics —Benjamin Medinets
   <snip> (...) Hey Kung-fu dude!! Your most welcome... and thanks for the positive feedback. The "Paradise sets" picture was taken by Jeff Elliot, Paradisa1.jpg (I think) This is my favorite pic from the show.... (Great Picture, Jeff!!) I also chose (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Monorail Page / Pics —Jeff Elliott
    (...) Thanks for the praise, Ben, but I can't take the credit - it was my camera, but many of the pictures, including that one, were taken by a co-worker of mine while I was busy fussing with my layout :) Jeff E (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)