 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2226
  Re: updates

(...) Tony: ;) Bah, you get distressed when when spacing between technic beams does not work out. -- Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: updates

(...) Oh and not trying to be too hard on Tony :) ..... but he did promise to bring some choice creations (ie gantry crane) we have yet to see it. At least he produces some really awesome videos!!! My sister is still craving to watch the video from (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: updates