 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2219
    4565 Arrival —Benjamin Medinets
   Hi folks, just letting you guys know that the set I ordered from Germany arrived... I set it up, and it was almost complete. I changed around the cab so it is at the back instead of the middle. I had to take off the "step ladders" on each side of (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)