 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2173
2172  |  2174
Subject:
RIS 2.0 is out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:59:42 GMT

Hi Guys...

a Friend sent me an email from RobotStore.com.... The Ris 2.0 is in stock
and they also have a few other items for sale...

- Lego Mindstorms Robotic Invention System 2.0 - Now In Stock!!!
        http://www.robotstore.com/catalog/display.asp?pid=306

- Lego Darkside Developers Kit - Now only $74.99 - While they last!
        http://www.robotstore.com/catalog/display.asp?pid=158

- Lego Technic Turbo Command - Now only $37.99 - While they last!
        http://www.robotstore.com/catalog/display.asp?pid=164

- Lego Extreme Creatures and RoboSports - Both for only $69.95!!!
        http://www.robotstore.com/catalog/display.asp?pid=315

Alas, (OH NO! I'm starting to talk like Richard....) Price are in US funds,
but the ship to canada....

Jeff VW