 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2166
2165  |  2167
Subject:
more items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 23:39:35 GMT

item 1:  The shirts are wicked cool (dave's attempt at reaching to todays
euphemisms to augment his speech), even phat!!!

item 1a:  I want 2 (but i mentioned that....)

item 2:  No cracks at chris, he can blow things up.

item 3:  Just noticed I ordered a deluxe metro kit AND 2 club cars... when
my original intent was to have a metro liner with 2 club cars, now I get 3
club cars-- oh well...

item 4:  back on the road but should be home this weekend to continue my
building frenzy-- vis a vis --trains...

item 4a:  trains are soooo much fun

item 5:  brickwars... i'd love to watch... count me in as a spectator....
i'll see about contributing minifigs--i do have a plethora of them around
but haven't seen them for, oh.... 7-8 years... they're all in a box
somewhere "with shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"....

item 5a:  i'll be showing up at the event with camera in tow to take
pictures, "27 pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back
of each one explaining what each one was to be used as" ... well... web page
filler...

item 5b:  a free minifig to the fist person who can tell me where the above
quotes came from.... (given out, of course, at the next dinner/event)

item 6: there are no more items at this time- xcept make uno lino followo
botto!!!!!!!

stay safe

dave