 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2095
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto9 Event Poster Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:26:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Calum,

I really like the new monkey poster!!!!!!!

:)

I can even HEAR the theme in the background!!

I'm glad you liked it, but you should really check your soundcard drivers,
it's just a PDF! :)

Calum

I thought it was cool, and my sister thought it was neat...except that
she thought the monkeys looked more like darkened dinosaurs...

I would think that having 3 "pirate" monkeys crossing a lego version of the
"monkey bars" in a more lighted scene would be not only funny, but also
be neat!!!  Maybe have the RCX (with a tree or two, with a Lego Park Bench
in front would add to the effect!!)

Benjamin Medinets