 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2039
Re: RoboCup - rtlToronto10?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:40:57 GMT

This would irritate those who build replicas of the rtlToronto playfield in
their basements (Bruce, Dave, Steve--you know who you are... :) but we could
Calum

Yes but now not only do I have a playfield (albeit a quarter sized one,
being 4x4) made for us techie/robo guys to keep up with the robo competitions...
I have 3 completed modules and 3 partially made modules (which were *not* at
the show on the weekend....aAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!! but 'nuff of that) to conform
to us train guys.

See, I'm ambidexterous when it comes to my love of LEGO.

So as they say, who has a playfield AND train modules in their basement?

(dave looks around... sees himself standing alone with his wooden platforms
around him...)

and I've recently acquired a stack of green bricks and have a slew more on
order as well as trees, though not enuf to even hope to come close to the
beautiful layout that jeff made.

seems that my robotic life is on hold for the moment.

Dave

who wishes that the wedding was not as great as it was so he'd have a bigger
excuse to be p.o.'d that he missed the train show but the wedding was GREAT!
Oh well.