 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2006
Re: Silly Question?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:39:31 GMT

No, there won't be a dinner tonight.  The official way to check if there's
an rtlToronto event is to visit http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego and
look at the Upcoming Events bit on the top right corner.

There would be a dinner if there wasn't train2, there'll probably be a
dinner after train2 (as traditional, every rtlToronto event so far as has a
get together after) and if people so desired it, perhaps one later on in the
month--we'll have to take a quick tally and see what's good for people.

Calum

Cool, I wasn't sure if the dinner was considered a given, or would appear as a
scheduled event.

See you all tomorrow.

Derek