 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2000
Re: [rtlToronto] Train2 Show, Saturday August 11th, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:12:01 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Calum Tsang writes:
       rtlToronto/train2: Next Stop!
       The Second Toronto Lego Train Show
       Toronto Public Library, Lillian H Smith Branch
       239 College Street, Toronto

Woohoo! Something within walking distance :-D  This is just what my apathetic
Lego habit (of late) needs!

See you there!
Richard