 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1936
  Re: More good DCC news Re: Some good DCC news

(...) Thanks Derek! I'm okay for now, I acquired a few of these as well from ZNAP sets. Once we get the full rtlToronto DCC conversion in full blown operation, ie, stamping out decoders past the initial trial, then everyone will need to give a train (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: More good DCC news Re: Some good DCC news

<snip> (...) I have a couple extra motors, and I have at least 2 spare battery boxes. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)