 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1925
    Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]] —Calum Tsang
   (...) We don't. In fact, rtlToronto proper is really just Chris and I making some very high level decisions, based on what people tell us, usually at dinners and events. Inevitably that power is vested in us because a) we've taken the initiative and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        "0" posts away!!! —Richard Noeckel
   Précis: Honestly, I like the way Calum and Chris run rtltoronto. I think they compose quality events and handle the organization extremely well! I appreciate the fact that they openly allow splinter groups (Castle-BrickWarz) to coexist within their (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.nelug)