 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1854
1853  |  1855
Subject:
Zellers Buy One Get One Half Price this week.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 19:08:38 GMT

I was just at Zellers and they have the buy one get one half price sale on.

If you are looking for cheep technic motors the Gerrard Square Zellers has
about 10 ZNAP 3571s at 12.97 each plus the sale if you buy them in pairs.
They are hidden on the top shelf behind some other sets, and on the lower
shelf behind a pillar.  I didn't put them there, thats just the way the
shelves were stocked.

Derek