 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1850
1849  |  1851
Subject:
in other news.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 12:50:24 GMT

I will not be around this whole week...tonight through to next Saturday
as I am volunteering at a children's camp.  So not only will I miss out on
a week to work on my display, but also a week away from the computer and
not be able to post....
just to let everyone know that I am still here, and continue to post...
(just not this next week!!)

Benjamin Medinets