 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18396
  March (Dinner) Madness!!!!

Friday, March 8th Swiss Chalet Dundas St Etobicoke 6:30 p.m. Place your orders for OBB Shirts! I'll be wearing mine! We're thinking about 10 dollars EACH - So we're not morons! (if you get that reference, you're my kind of people) Dave K (6 years ago, 6-Mar-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)