 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18350
    April Monthly rtl Dinner —Chris Magno
   Good Friday? Easter Long Weekend? Going to Open your Cottage? NOPE!!!! You are going to be at the monthly rtl Dinner this Friday April 14th 7pm Swiss Chalet - Dundas St Etobicoke Be there! I will. Jeff said he would. And while I can't be sure if it (...) (7 years ago, 10-Apr-17, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)