 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18349 (-5)
  DK Productions - LEGO Stinger

Was having fun lately putting a blase space layout on hold to build Technic again. To start, a video-- https://youtu.be/OTMT26zqXhg And, if you have dome old technic parts laying around and feel like making this build, I just finished LDrawing it (...) (8 years ago, 6-Mar-17, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  March MADNESS -rtl Dinner

After doing the complex math, I can confirm that this Friday March 10th, is indeed our monthly dinner Ergo; Please be advised that of all the monthly dinners you want to attend, THIS is the dinner to go to. I can not give details, but this is where (...) (8 years ago, 5-Mar-17, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Feb Monthly rtl Dinner

Groundhog day is long past, let us take the time on Friday to honor this mighty rodent and feast on chicken Swiss Chalet Etobicoke 7pm Friday Feb 10th Oh, and we can talk about lego as well. or the new LEGO BATMAN MOVIE!!! I only build in Black (8 years ago, 6-Feb-17, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Jan monthly meeting

This Friday will be the 2nd Friday of a new month. will you be joining us at Swiss Chalet 7pm Etobicoke, ON Bring me lots of money. or not. Chris (8 years ago, 11-Jan-17, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Time to reflect - rtl Dinner

Yes gentle reader, It is time again for the end of year blow out we call December monthly rtlToroto dinner. 7pm Swiss Challet Etobicoke Friday Dec 9th Please feel free to bring a cool MOC, and a fun story. thanks (8 years ago, 6-Dec-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact