 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18339 (-10)
  rtlToronto June dinner

Is it June already? Where does the time go? For this months dinner, let us meet at: Swiss chalet, 7pm Dundas St, Etobicoke I wonder what Dave, Jeff, or Oliver might bring for "show-n-tell" ?? (8 years ago, 7-Jun-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The month of MAY - dinner for all

(...) Yes.... Let us do this fine festive dinner thing tonight... What could possibly go wrong with that?? Considering... it's FRIDAY the 13th!!!...!!! Jason!! Freddie!!! Chuckie!!!!!! Oh wait... those are fictional... K, see y'all at dinner. Dave K (8 years ago, 13-May-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The month of MAY - dinner for all

(...) Yes.... Let us do this fine festive dinner thing tonight... What could possibly go wrong with that?? Considering... it's FRIDAY the 13th!!!...!!! Jason!! Freddie!!! Chuckie!!!!!! Oh wait... those are fictional... K, see y'all at dinner. Dave K (8 years ago, 13-May-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  The month of MAY - dinner for all

Well, it would seem that after 2 months of missing the monthly dinners, I will be able to join all of rtlTorontos friends for our monthly meal. Unless in my absence things have changed, lets all meet at Swiss Challet Etobicoke - Dundas St 7Pm Friday (...) (8 years ago, 10-May-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  APRIL rtlToronto Dinner

It's that time of month, where I post to the group to come out for out monthly LUG dinner - Swiss Challet Etobicoke ON 7pm Friday April 8th Great news, I won't be there, 'cause I will be attending Brickfete St Jacobs I would encourage EVERYONE to go (...) (8 years ago, 5-Apr-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: food - lego - greesy floors

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! i will not be able to attend this friday - so any hint of free lego will have to wait until APRIL rtlDinner if you get there- get a few tables and toast a cheers to me. :) (...) (9 years ago, 8-Mar-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  food - lego - greesy floors

Title says it all, Join us this Friday march 11, at 7pm ish, at the Etobicoke Dundas Swiss Chalet for some great time, better company, and free lego.* Regards * some conditions apply, not available in all provinces (9 years ago, 7-Mar-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Family Day my $%^&* - rtl Dinner this friday

Come one come ALL to this Fridays monthly rtl dinner. BRING A ZIPLOC BAG!!!!!! that is all I am going to say - YOU will WANT to be at this dinner. Friday Feb 12. Swiss Challet - Etobicoke 7pm Do NOT TELL ANYONE ELSE!!!!! (9 years ago, 9-Feb-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Auld Lang Syne indeed -rtlToronto dinner

Well, it will be a nice gathering this Friday Jan 8th. - Swiss Challet - 7pm - Dundas St Etobicoke You know the drill, Shoe box rule does NOT apply, bring your biggest MOC and we can talk about the people who do not show up. Yes, this month Jan, 8th (...) (9 years ago, 5-Jan-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  December rtlToronto meeting

Just a quick hello to all the rtler's and reminder that is Dec meeting will still be at Swiss Chalet in Etobicoke. The turnout was fantastic in November, and I predict that with the same "incentive" the turn out might be good again for Dec. When you (...) (9 years ago, 8-Dec-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact