 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18309 (-5)
  2nd Friday already? rtl dinner

Come one come all to this fridays rtltoronto monthly dinner. time to cash in those festive meal deal coupons! Swiss Chalet Etobicoke 7:00 pm Friday Jan 9th see you there (10 years ago, 7-Jan-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Festive Mael Deal

I tried to post this a few days ago, but I could not. I look forward to seeing you tonight at: Swiss Chalet 7:00 pm Dundas St, etobicoke Friday dec 12 Last rtl toronto dinner of 2014. (10 years ago, 12-Dec-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  BrickFete Ottawa 2014

I went to the show (with no LEGO in tow at all :( ) But I took lots of video (some of which can never be shown in polite company... ever!) Anyways, here's my edited video of the various creations that people brought-- (URL) always, Janey and the (...) (10 years ago, 3-Dec-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: November - rtlToronto meal

DRAT - cut and paste - The date should read November 14th. oops. (...) (10 years ago, 10-Nov-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  November - rtlToronto meal

It would seem that Brickfete OTTAWA will fall at the same time as the monthly rllToronto dinner. I will be away in our nations fair capital to be with friends as will many other rtler's. While I will not be at this monthly dinner, those of you who (...) (10 years ago, 10-Nov-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact