 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18304
  October-ween rtl Dinner

Yep, I have a hankering for chicken. Let's all meet at Swiss Chalet this friday (being the 2nd friday of the month) and we can all eat Chicken, or pasta, or something. Friday Oct. 10. 7:00pm Swiss Chalet Dundas St. Etobicoke Can't wait to see (...) (10 years ago, 7-Oct-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !