 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18299 (-5)
  Re: July Monthly rtlToronto Dinner

(...) Is anyone planning on going, if so I will trek over from the far north. Jeff VW (10 years ago, 10-Jul-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  July Monthly rtlToronto Dinner

By the power vested in me, I declare that the July monthly dinner be changed to a new time and place. I'm thinking The Delta hotel in Scarborough. I also think that we should have it spread out over 4 days. Ergo. If you want to be part of the (...) (10 years ago, 7-Jul-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  JUNE rtlToronto Fathers day feast

Well, when you have a meal the second Friday of every month, its bound to happen once in a while. This FRIDAY JUNE 13th, 7pm - Etobicoke Swiss Chalet The Swiss Chalet will once again play host to our monthly meeting. I hope to see lots of the gang (...) (10 years ago, 10-Jun-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  A little video showing me sorting yellow bricks...

And a quick mini tour of my new storage setup. When the room is fully done, I'll do a new vid for that... Anyway, here's the vid-- (URL) -hope to see many of you at BrickFete this summer! (10 years ago, 2-Jun-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  A little video showing me sorting yellow bricks...

And a quick mini tour of my new storage setup. When the room is fully done, I'll do a new vid for that... Anyway, here's the vid-- (URL) -hope to see many of you at BrickFete this summer! (10 years ago, 2-Jun-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact